Friday, February 11, 2011

Victoria and vellum


Hi
Thanks to Penny Duncan and her great svg's I finally was able to make a scalloped card. Something I have wanted to do for awhile. The sides are embossed with Cuttlebugs Victoria folder. The inside was stamped on the white cardstock with a vine and flower stamp from Michaels. Then I layered the vellum over that. The closure was the Battenburg lace die cut from Marianne design. (love that die) There was a little flower along with the lace die and it just fits so nicely with vellum and white cardstock to the center of the battenburg lace. Just a couple of little flowers on the bottom to finish it off.
That's it for me.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

2 comments:

mudmaven said...

This is absolutely stunning!!! Where are you finding these dies - I'm dying to get my hands on some. I really need to experiment more with my Cricut - it has been sorely neglected and after seeing all the wonderful things you are doing with it I need to get off my bum and get going! ~chris

BettyBee said...

Myrna, that is a gorgeous card!! I absolutely LOVE that medallion die on the front. Cards taht have unusual folds like this are so much fun! Great job!