Sunday, February 27, 2011

Butterfly tea bag folding and twisted easel card


Hi
I saw a twisted easel card on http://bevscrafts.blogspot.com/
and decided I needed to try it.
This card is only 4" x 4". I started with white cardstock. Layered the front with blue cardstock embossed with Cuttlebug folder. Added a nice layer of wrapping paper with corners punched and then added a piece of lovely lace from my stash. Added a square doily punched with Blue Hill punch Tweet, Tweet.The tea bag fold was my embellishement. On the inside I used the pretty wrapping paper and a little butterfly popped up with a pop dot. I lined the envelope with the same wrapping paper. That was it for me. A fun little card.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

4 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

Wow Myrna! You did a great job on this twisted easel card. I've not even made one regular easel card. I LOVE how you used the wrapping paper for the card and the lining of the envelope. I've always wondered why I don't see more people using wrapping paper on their cards. I'm going to stick my head in my closet and take a peak at what I have in wrapping paper! Thanks for the inspiration! Best, Curt

barbp said...

Wow Myrna ... your "fun little card" is gorgeous! Great idea to use wrapping paper on cards.

Gail said...

That is so pretty!
Tea bag folding is on my 'to do' list!
I found a double easel(maybe twisted) card on the net.
If I find it again I'll send the address, cause you KNOW I'm an enabler!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So pretty. I clicked on it to enlarge it. Awesome. Love the paper.