Friday, February 4, 2011

Running horse



Hi
I have so many things on my work table to finish. This running horse has been waiting to be put together since before Christmas.
I layered plain white cardstock with handmade gold flecked paper, I didn't make it. It came in a huge big pack from a discount store. Then a layer of gold paper and then the negative cut from running horses. Sorry I didn't write down where I got the svg from, so if anyone recognizes it, please let me know so I can give you credit.
That's it for me.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

2 comments:

Gail said...

Looks great!
Did you make the gold flecked paper?

Curt in Indy said...

This is stunning! I love the gold you used and the running horse almost looks like a hieroglyphic. The black and gold are perfect together for this. Best, Curt