Friday, February 4, 2011

Running horse



Hi
I have so many things on my work table to finish. This running horse has been waiting to be put together since before Christmas.
I layered plain white cardstock with handmade gold flecked paper, I didn't make it. It came in a huge big pack from a discount store. Then a layer of gold paper and then the negative cut from running horses. Sorry I didn't write down where I got the svg from, so if anyone recognizes it, please let me know so I can give you credit.
That's it for me.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

3 comments:

Beth said...

Wow Myrna this is so ritzy looking love the gold and black and your horse is fab beautiful work my friend.

Gail said...

Looks great!
Did you make the gold flecked paper?

Curt in Carmel said...

This is stunning! I love the gold you used and the running horse almost looks like a hieroglyphic. The black and gold are perfect together for this. Best, Curt