Saturday, February 19, 2011

Challenge #18 Lace card code RRR18



Hi
I have a wonderful stash of gorgeous lace and decided to try and use some of it up by entering a challenge at http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/
This card is 5 1/2" by 8 1/2", a little big but I wanted to be able to show the whole pattern.
The pink might not be everyones choice but this was going to be a little different card so---.
I layered the lace on pink card stock. Made a medallion from a Blue Hill Punch (love that punch). Cut one of the flowers from the lace and put white cardstock behind it and fussy cut the both of them. Then I added another piece of lovely fragile lace in a flower and put a big pearl stick-on in the centre. In real life the little white lace flower shows much better. I used the Blue Hill punch as an edge and placed a burgundy strip behind it and that was it for me.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

2 comments:

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Very pretty card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Beth said...

Beautiful card Myrna love how you showcased that lovely ribbon.
Hugs
Beth