Saturday, February 19, 2011

Challenge #18 Lace card code RRR18



Hi
I have a wonderful stash of gorgeous lace and decided to try and use some of it up by entering a challenge at http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/
This card is 5 1/2" by 8 1/2", a little big but I wanted to be able to show the whole pattern.
The pink might not be everyones choice but this was going to be a little different card so---.
I layered the lace on pink card stock. Made a medallion from a Blue Hill Punch (love that punch). Cut one of the flowers from the lace and put white cardstock behind it and fussy cut the both of them. Then I added another piece of lovely fragile lace in a flower and put a big pearl stick-on in the centre. In real life the little white lace flower shows much better. I used the Blue Hill punch as an edge and placed a burgundy strip behind it and that was it for me.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

1 comment:

Bonnie Garby said...

Very pretty card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.