Friday, February 11, 2011

Butterfly and chrysanthemum



Hi
When I was making the wedding card my mind must have been somewhere else. When I folded the card I discovered that the sides didn't meet, they overlapped. That was not what I wanted for the wedding card. I hated to waste that lovely striped black cardstock so I grabbed a stamp and white ink and made it a friendship card. (stamps are from Michaels)
As I have said before, there are tons of things on my desk that need to be applied to a card so I thought the chyrsanthemum was rather pretty. Well then the butterfly beckoned to me and there you have it. Click on the stamp for clarification of the words. Of course I had to have some bling so put some Diamond stickles on the butterfly, which by the way is just sitting there. I may remove it (or not).
That's it for me.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

No comments: