Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Stazon and vellum



Hi
I have gotten away from my little note cards for awhile, not too long as I have many folders and many embellishments I want to use for these simple little cards.
  This is such a cool technique and the link is below.  Clicking on photo  (as usual) will show the white a little better.  I took two photos to try and show the flower more clearly.  The envelope is the same color as the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgMEkU_d3hE

Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

9 comments:

Gail said...

Oh bother!
What are you, the Energizer Bunny?!
Yet another technique to try, and I'll have to cause I've got the darn stamp set!
Oh well, I need an anniversary card!
By Thursday!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is gorgeous! I'm glad you didn't add a lot to it for fear it would take away from the striking looks and beauty! Perfect!

Chrissy C said...

This is beautiful Myrna - love it

Jackie said...

Beautiful card, it is so long since I stamped on vellum I had forgotten about it :o)
Jackie xx

kathi17 said...

This is beautiful Myrna. I haven't dry embossed on vellum for a long time. I love your stamp, and the embossing on it is beautiful. I love that embossed and shimmery DP too. It's a very striking card!

Victoria said...

That looks amazing! Will have to give the technique a try!! Glad I popped by your blog after a long break!

chillin with Quillin said...

gorgeous, love that you used vellum !!!
Paula

Myoriah said...

Totally gorgeous card. I love it thanks for sharing. One of these days I'll have to try the dry embossing on vellum. So far I've only done it on thin metal.

Happy Easter!

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card, and thanks for sharing the link to the utube video