Friday, March 8, 2013

Love this technique

Hi
Isn't this a gorgeous technique?  I totally copied it from
http://www.youtube.com/user/stampwithtami?feature=watch
I think I will make a few more because I do have a few dryer sheets.  I don't have many as I don't use them except for crafting.
I used SU Old Olive for stamping and the SU tree set  Lovely as a tree with the cardstock being old olive as well.  The sparkle is gorgeous so click on the pic if you want to see it.
I have a few things from SU because I thought I could become a demo but with my lifestyle it proved not feasible.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

9 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Mryna! Thanks for stopping by, it's always great to see you've come over to visit!

I love how your dryer sheet technique card turned out, it looks fab!!! I tried it once but mine didn't come out nearly as nice as yours -- I'll have to try it again!

Great job, my friend!

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card, I love it :o)
Jackie xx

Angel said...

Really beautiful !!!

Bonnie Weiss said...

Very pretty results, Mryna ... it's always fun to try new techniques, especially when they turn out!

kathi17 said...

I love this one Myrna, it's so soft and pretty, and I love the sparkle! I need to get a tree stamp. I've seen so many beautiful cards made with them.

We don't have any SU here. I number of years ago someone tried it, but there aren't enough people here to make it work.

Myoriah said...

You did a beautiful job with this technique. After doing my card with the dryer sheet I was thinking maybe I'll have to do laundry more often. LOL!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Gail said...

I'll have to check the technique out when I have a minute!
The card is very pretty!

Chrissy C said...

This is beautiful

Christine said...

Myrna, I'm speechless. It looks absolutely perfect. I'm sure the originator would not mind as you have really done her justice.
http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.com