Friday, March 8, 2013

Love this technique

Hi
Isn't this a gorgeous technique?  I totally copied it from
http://www.youtube.com/user/stampwithtami?feature=watch
I think I will make a few more because I do have a few dryer sheets.  I don't have many as I don't use them except for crafting.
I used SU Old Olive for stamping and the SU tree set  Lovely as a tree with the cardstock being old olive as well.  The sparkle is gorgeous so click on the pic if you want to see it.
I have a few things from SU because I thought I could become a demo but with my lifestyle it proved not feasible.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

9 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Mryna! Thanks for stopping by, it's always great to see you've come over to visit!

I love how your dryer sheet technique card turned out, it looks fab!!! I tried it once but mine didn't come out nearly as nice as yours -- I'll have to try it again!

Great job, my friend!

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card, I love it :o)
Jackie xx

angelin said...

Really beautiful !!!

Bonnie Weiss said...

Very pretty results, Mryna ... it's always fun to try new techniques, especially when they turn out!

kathi17 said...

I love this one Myrna, it's so soft and pretty, and I love the sparkle! I need to get a tree stamp. I've seen so many beautiful cards made with them.

We don't have any SU here. I number of years ago someone tried it, but there aren't enough people here to make it work.

Myoriah said...

You did a beautiful job with this technique. After doing my card with the dryer sheet I was thinking maybe I'll have to do laundry more often. LOL!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Gail said...

I'll have to check the technique out when I have a minute!
The card is very pretty!

Chrissys4Cards said...

This is beautiful

Christine Thamotheram said...

Myrna, I'm speechless. It looks absolutely perfect. I'm sure the originator would not mind as you have really done her justice.
http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.com