Saturday, March 30, 2013
Once again, I forgot to document where I got the file to do this cut out. Sorry. This card has been a piece by piece card. The pink background was a card, but when I cut it on the Cricut the fold line actually cut. In order to salvage it I folded a piece of paper in the middle and punched around the edges. Then I used silver strips as a hinge. I adhered the pink card to red cardstock. This one really needs a sentiment at the top to fill in the space and I will think of one later when I need to use the card. Lined the envelope. By the way, the envelopes are some that were left over from a card store that went out of business. What I do is cut each side off to fit the card and use score tap to close them up. Works fine and I have several colors. While I had this one open I just cut a liner for it and glued it in. Then used the score tape to finish up the sides.
Have a Blessed day.