Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Spinner Card and another tip


Hi
This was my first try at a spinner card. Card and matching envelope. I know there have been lots out there and I have looked at them and wanted to try them but finally Tracy at Tracey's Treasures little frog card gave me the gentle nudge I needed. These are great and I think I just may make a few more. lol Also, I want to say thank you to Leslyann at LA'sCricut and SVG creations for the spinner card overlay. I am not so good with the exacto knife so was grateful for an SVG cut to do it for me.
I left a tip about the swiffer duster on my "Cat Scanner" entry and that was: a swiffer duster makes short work of cleaning up all those itsy bits of paper and glitter; one swipe and it's all gone. It even takes it off the cat. lol
The other little tip I have is that since this is the season for lots of baking I stick the loose recipes I am using to my stove hood fan with a magnet. They are easy to read and don't get all gooped up.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Thanks for the shout out.
Your spinner card is so pretty. Seriously aren't they fun to play with.
We leave notes to each other on our range hood. My hubby has even taped empty boxes of granola bars on there. I guess its his way of telling me we need more LOL.
Good luck on the give away. And thank you for the sweet message, I do know what you mean :)