Saturday, November 20, 2010

Another fall card (pumpkins)



Hi
I really wanted to do another fall card more in keeping with all the Halloween stuff out there but since Halloween isn't really one of my favorite holidays it needed to be just something with pumpkins.
I used the background from SVGCuts advertising and the pumpkins were just cut out and just curved them a little and put them on with dimensionals.
So it was just a nice simple card. Sewed the layers together with the vine stitch and just a straight stitch and added a wee flower and some Martha Stewart leaves. Made a matching envelope and I was done.
Have a blessed day.
Myrna

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Pretty, I love the pumpkins.

Curt in Indy said...

I'm blown away by the stitching on this card. It is beautiful! The whole card reminds me of a quilters square. What a great card! Best, Curt