Sunday, January 17, 2010

Butterflies 'n' Brown




Hi,

This is a cute diamond foldnote card.

It was so easy to make and you can add a whole lot of note paper inside or just a matching sheet to write a letter on.
The photo shows the card closed and partially open to show off the butterflies and the interior paper. The butterflies on the inside note paper were computer generated.
This was a thank you card to the surgeon and his team who gave me a new hip. It made me feel I had the freedom of a butterfly after so many years of having pain and being unable to do much. With the new hip came a new freedom.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

2 comments:

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Hi Myrna! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment! :-) Love this card with the butterflies. Enjoy your new hip! :-D

mudmaven said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for your comments on my blog, I appreciate you taking the time to visit and comment! ~chris