Sunday, January 10, 2010

Another Thank You Card

Hi,
Second post for today.
This was a Thank You card for another dear friend of mine. Again I was blessed with a ton of craft making things!! Lucky me to have such wonderful generous friends.
The glittery paper is from, as usual, The Dollar Store. The silver lace started out as trim for a vest a long time ago and which never made it to the vest. lol
The pearl on the feathers is from an old earring. Just took the back off and used Aylers tacky glue to attach it to the feathers.
The silver and pink glitter paper is mounted on black glitter paper and the thank you on silver glitter paper is raised with pop up dots. The border trim is a Fiskars punch called leaves ( I think) and was obtained from Michaels on their 50% off day.
Again I forgot to sand the glitter paper and the Thank You fell off so had to be sanded and glued again. Thank goodness it fell off before I mailed it.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

No comments: