Friday, November 11, 2011

Bees and Blossoms


Hi
I have a tendency to see an SVG cut that I like and so have to try it right away. I end up with piles of cuts that need something done with them. This was one of them. It is called Mat, Bees and Blossoms by http://cafexpressions.blogspot.com/. It has lain on my desk begging to be put together. Seems I am on the music sheet kick lately. I offset the layers on purpose so it looked shadowy. The daisy has been kicking around the desk for a long time too and needed a home. The little bee is just a peel off that has been in the drawer since I started card making.
I actually have gotten a couple more cards done and learned a new technique. Maybe not so much learned as finally figured out how not to screw it up. I will show that card in the near future.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

5 comments:

Gail said...

Love it! Great colors!

Betty Benton said...

Love the double bees and blossoms and the sheet music too!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Wow the colors are awesome Myrna and the flower so beautiful

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Curt in Indy said...

This is awesome! LOVE that flower and it looks amazing with the bee. This, I think, is one of my favorite cards of yours! Best, Curt

Unknown said...

Lovely card. Don't you just love it when a craft project comes together :) I love Cheryl's cut files from CAFExpressions too. Great flower.

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com