Took a little detour from Christmas cards to make my sister-in-law a birthday card.
I was thinking it is sometimes hard to follow what a card maker has used when it is all in one paragraph so decided to try listing things by steps.
1. base card-- white cardstock
2. blue layer embossed with Cuttlebug folder and cut out with Cuttlebug folder.
3. Bird from http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/covered with cellophane from a package
4. Martha Stewart border punch Garden Trellis
5. Ribbon and peel off sentiment from The Dollar Store
6. Pink vellum flowers from a tutorial from http://selmasstampingcorner.blogspot.com/ and leaves from a Martha Stewart leaf punch
7. Envelope lined with leftover cardstock and MS border punch
That's it for this one.
Have a Blessed day.