Using some of the negatives from my svg cuts always taxes my imagination. This card is the product of many little cuts.
1. Base card is white cardstock
2. Green layer cardstock from DS
3. The red layer is the recycled front from a Christmas card
4. The sentiment is stamped in gold and embossed with the trusty old heat gun
5. Poinsettas are from a McGill petite petals punch and the leaves from MS punch
6. The dove was part of an svg and so I just cut out the circle around it and popped it up with dimensionals
7. Lined the envelope with what was left and that's it for me.
Have a Blessed day.