Saturday, July 12, 2014

A little thank you note

Hi,
I haven't been making many cards but I needed a thank you note last night and this was so easy to put together and so pretty.  I got the idea from here
http://www.frenchiestamps.com/
Hopefully I will be getting into more cards.  I actually have 2 more to show you but I must find the site that I took the svg from so will post them when I find it.  That is a bad habit I have; not keeping the information of where I got things from.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

6 comments:

Gail said...

Wonderful card!
Nice to 'see' you!

Jackie said...

What a pretty card. I used to be as bad at remembering where I got stuff from, but I always check now before I close the site :o)
Jackie xx

Juliet A said...

It's smart to let the pretty paper do the work. Of course, a butterfly always makes it better.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's gorgeous and I will have to check out site. I'm the same way about not keeping info on my places and names of tools for cards. I'm on vacation till Sunday so I will trying to get back into card making groove when I get home.

Beth Norman said...

Oh so pretty. I haven't been making many cards lately either. Your designer paper is stunning, and I like the way the bottom of the DP us curved.

Beth said...

Love Frenchies work and your card Myrna is just beautiful that is such pretty papers and your butterfly is the icing on the cake.
Hugs.