Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pink vellum flowers and embossed vellum card front


Hi
I am loving working with vellum.  This card lacks a sentiment and can be used either way as I have shown in the photos.
 The die is a Marianne Die.  I used a white gel pen to outline the embossing on the back.
The envelope was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder called Victoria.
 Punched some pink vellum for flowers with McGill petite petals flower punch, used the branch from SU bird punch and MS branch punch.  Acouple of brads to hold it on the card stock and a few pearls for the center. 
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

12 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

really gorgeous card, love the design with velum !!!!
Paula

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card :o)
Jackie xx

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, my sweet Mryna!!! What a beautiful card!!! I have that Marianne die and now I've just go to use it with vellum -- it's gorgeous!!!

Thanks for stopping by today; I was as happy as I always am to see you!

Hugs!

Chrissy C said...

So so pretty - another great method

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm enjoying seeing your vellum cards as much as you are enjoying making your cards with vellum. Oh so very very very pretty!!!!

kathi17 said...

This one came out beautiful Myrna. I love that die, but haven't gotten it yet. The vellum flowers look beautiful with it!

Gail said...

So pretty!
You're flowers are perfect!

Bonnie Weiss said...

Refreshing to see vellum being used. Very pretty creation Myrna.

Christine said...

This card looks simply divine Myrna. Adore it.
http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.com

Myoriah said...

Another gorgeous card. Love those vellum flowers. Going to have to steal umm I mean borrow that idea. Now if I can just find where my pastel vellum is. Thanks for sharing!

Juliet A said...

I am going to direct you to the SweetStamps blog where they are having a design team call. If you submit this card, I am certain they will want you on their team - they are always looking for people who understand how to use vellum. This is brilliant, and I know they will love it.
SweetStamps DT Call

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW vellum sure does look stunning Myrna.The pale pink purple flowers are so gorgeous !!