Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Southern plantation




Hi
Do you ever have a picture in your mind of how a card should be? Well, I did. However, the only thing on this card that I started with were the flowers and the Brocade Window die cut folder. lol
The background in the window is from a paper pack from Michaels called Elegance by Recollections. The flowers were in an old corsage. The corners are a Cuttlebug corner die cut. The leaves are from a free svg cut by Bird. I put a piece of clear acetate from a package over the image. The envelope was lined with part of the Michaels paper. Just finishes off a pretty card I think. It was rather cloudy when I tried to take the pic. Perhaps if you wanted to see detail you could click on the picture.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

7 comments:

Angel said...

This is absolutely Fantastic and fabulous Myrna.envelope and colors all are gorgeous.
take care .(is everything fine and alright now)

Betty Benton said...

Terrific card -- the flowers are lovely!

Dr Sonia S V said...

The flowers look almost real and contrast so well with the background you have created. Such a beautiful card. Very Lucky recipient

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Gosh, this is darling. I love all the white with a punch of burgundy.

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness this card is so stunning.
It is a piece of artwork. Love it....can you tell ;)

Tracey said...

Your card is beautiful.....I love the colour combination and the image is just perfect.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It turned out to be a beautiful card and I thought the flowers from an old corsage was the icing and memento. Ahh, and the lining in the envelop...you went all out! Stunning!