Friday, October 1, 2010

Elf birthday card


Hi
This little card was made for my daughter's 40 plus birthday and since she is not liking those numbers I decided to make a fun card for her instead of my usual rather fussy cards. The elf image is from http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com and the flowers in the background are my first attempt at Cricut Color pens from Wal Mart. Also the second attempt at coloring. Thanks Chris from Mudmaven Designs for getting me started.
That is a wonderful site. That was my practice sheet and so one bunch was colored and one wasn't. Also I had to put the flowers on SCAL and break apart the components in order to use 2 different colors of Cricut pens.
Have a blessed day.
Myrna

2 comments:

mudmaven said...

This is so cute - great job with the coloring. So glad you are getting the hang of the pencils - they are such fun to use. ~chris

Tracy said...

Your card turned out so cute.
I agree with your daughter, I'm not liking my birthday numbers either.