Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Secret Message Card


Hi
Today's card was made for a male friend of ours. I seem to have two different types of card and I call this kind a "Whimsey Card" because I made it playful and it is not my usual fancy thing. I didn't want a mushy serious card so figured something playful would be OK.
This card was thanks to Dawn at http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/ and it is called a hidden message card. I didn't photograph the inside because all I had as a hidden message was Happy Birthday written many times. Computer generated, of course. I really must invest in a Happy Birthday stamp. lol
The truck is a "borrowed" svg cut probably from SVGCuts.com. I know I am terrible at remembering where I got all my stuff from. So I apologize if I "borrowed" it from someone else. The truck is cut from silver Dollar Store card stock. The blue paper is embossed with the Cuttlebug and the folder is Swiss Dots. (One of these days I will surprise myself and everyone else and get some real designer paper lol). Won't that be a treat?
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very nice card for your friend. I really like the idea of a truck. I have a card that I need for a male friend and OMG it was such trouble to figure out what to do for him. Luckily I accidentally found the perfect one when I was cleaning and organizing the cards I made over the past 18 months. Are you like me and never use the cards I make?