Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Engagement Card


Hi,
My friend, who moved to South Korea, asked me to make an engagement card for her. I wasn't really into doing rings or such so felt a nice simple card would be appropriate.
The white background paper was so gorgeous and as usual came from the DS. Ran the blue background through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder. The chrysanthemum and the heart shaped border are both svg files from SVGCuts.com along with my trusty Cricut. The heart border has more to it but I just wanted a simple border so only took one part of a three part file. I really must get some sentiment stamps. lol The congratulations was computer generated.
Added some pearls, stickles and pop dots and voila.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!! its looking Fabulous i like it...
Plastic Business Cards
Custom gift cards