Monday, May 3, 2010

The office/craft room in the middle of a project



Hi,

Well I did tell you it was only 8 feet by 8 feet!!!

Imagine that to the right of the picture is a bookcase 6 feet tall, doubling as storage shelves for all my other craft supplies. The brown chair that is hosting my laptop is usually where Shadow lays while I try and work around her and the mess.

I found that when I had everything neatly stored on the shelves, my creative juices stopped flowing. So now I have resigned myself to the mess and have actually made a few cards. I will be posting them in the next few days.

I think as long as I can see some of the bits and pieces I have made I then get them made into cards. But it would be nice to have a little organization in this room. lol

Have a Blessed day.

Myrna

No comments: