Sunday, June 10, 2012

Michaels 16th birthday card

Hi
It's been awhile since I posted and probably if I didn't have a couple of birthday cards to make it would be longer still.  I really have no excuse except spring fever???
The Porsche is computer generated on photo paper.  Unfortunately, it was  polaroid photo paper and the ink smeared so I just covered it with a sheet of plastic and put a border around it.
The cute car is an svg from PapaSue Creations but instead of cutting it as an svg I used the picture and popped it up with 2 layers and pop dots.  Used some stickles for the wheels and flowers to give it some bling.  The birthday money is tucked inside the car and he will have to dig it out from under the spare tire.  (I know, diabolical grandma  lol)
Generated the sentiments on the computer and printed on white cardstock and die cut with a Cuttlebug folder.  The sentiment will show if you click on the red car.
That was it for me.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi Myrna, lovely to see you. Love your card inside and out :o)
Jackie xx

Angel said...

wow!!! lovely cards .i like the red car very much .

Gail said...

Hahaha, that's cute!
I'm sure he'll love it!

Audrey Frelx said...

Ohhhh, how cute is that!!!