Monday, April 9, 2012

Rainbow bridge

Hi My daughter had to euthanize their two cats after 13 years. These two cats were born minutes apart and have never been separated. I wanted to send her and my grandchildren a card. The brown background is from a folder by The Paper Studio called Zebra. Corners from a Cuttlebug die and the outer corners are a Dollar store punch. As usual the photos aren't the greatest but you get the picture. Again, I apologize if I am using a picture that belongs to someone else. It was one I had in the computer and don't know where I got it. So if it is yours please let me know. I am still fighting with blogger and most of what I am posting is just guesswork. Have a Blessed day. Myrna

5 comments:

Jackie said...

A beautiful card and a lovely idea. I like the inside too :o)
Jackie xx

Bonnie Weiss said...

Always a most difficult decision to make. I'm sure your heartfelt card will be very much appreciated.

Gail said...

Beautiful!
They'll appreciate the gesture!

Tracey said...

What a beautiful picture...It looks so pretty on your card. I'm sorry to hear about the cats

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful tfs!!!