Monday, March 12, 2012

Rabbit, tree, bird, flowers perhaps Easter


Hi
The background is done in Baleek technique on Cuttlebug folder Victoria. The medalion is from the Cricut cart Cindy Lou. Rabbits are mod podged and popped up on pop dots. Added my favorite butterfly from Cely at Creating in Carolina and my flowers are from a small punch called Hydrangea with MS punched foliage. There are small violets around the rabbits and I stuck some stickles on them but the camera distorts them. Awe well what can I say? I am no photographer. lol
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

5 comments:

Gail said...

Love the medalion!
You guys gotta quit posting while I'm at work! Course I'm gonna pop in and cheer you on!
Love the little glittery flowers!

Bonnie Weiss said...

I am really liking this Baleek technique. And you certainly make it feel like Spring with this gem of a card, Myrna.

Myrna Marcano said...

Love it.
Thanks for sharing your talent.
Hugs, Myrna

Jackie said...

Hi Myrna, I have been browsing your blog and very much like what I see so I have become a follower.
Many thanks for joining my followers :o)
Jackie xx

Sheree said...

Another beauty Myrna!! Love the medallion cut from one of the few carts I don't have..of course! Those rabbits are just adorable and I'm really lovin' that butterfly!
Hope you are keeping well and out of trouble. Actually, the latter one can be a good thing!
Hugs,
Sheree