Sunday, January 1, 2012

-and another one lol


Hi
Yes Christmas is over but there was one more card on my desk that I wanted to post. It is a very busy one but it utilized a few things that I had on the desk while making Christmas cards. The white cardstock was covered with a soft green print of music sheet, then an svg (sorry I don't remember whose) cut from flocked paper, then I used a piece of Christmas ribbon. Framed it with a braid punch from EK and flocked paper and added one of my handmade poinsettias. The envelope is lined with music sheet paper. Can't play a note but am in love with music sheets and notes. lol
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna
p.s. As usual; if you recognize any of the cuts I used please let me know and I will credit them with it.

7 comments:

Gail said...

Pretty card!
I really like the ribbon, and the different cuts!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Myrna it is so beautiful . Thank You for being such a dear blogger pal and Wish you a Happy and Creative New Year 2012
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

shazsilverwolf said...

Lovely card. I like to have some music type paper around- one thing I did was keep my eyes open in charity shops, car boots etc- you can often find cheap books of piano music, etc!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This is s very beautiful, beautiful card. Lovely music note.

Juliet A said...

it's amazing how you layer up all these cuts! It looks really nice!

Sheree said...

Wow!! What a neat card Myrna! LOVE those svg cuts!
Hugs,
Sheree

Audrey Frelx said...

Myrna, I love this card -- very pretty!