Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Poinsettia and flocked paper


Hi
Poinsettia's are all around us and my work desk is no exception. I found a great svg from Penny Duncan http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.com/that I like and made a whole bunch in red and one in white and blue. I just "have" to make another blue and white one before the season is over.
This is some gorgeous flocked paper that was left over from my cards. It is from Anna Griffin, Calisto Christmas (last year at Michaels). The punch is from EK and I think it is called braid. Of course the medallion just "had to"feature in my cards somewhere. So many of my cards have so much raised stuff that it will cost a fortune to send them. My next project (in the New Year) is to make little flat boxes that will accomodate my cards for mailing without costing a fortune.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

3 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Very beautiful Myrna

Gail said...

Very nice!
I don't think it would've been the same without the medallion!

Curt in Indy said...

Another beauty! Love the reds and greens on this one, and the poinsettia is beautiful. You did a wonderful job with it! Best, Curt