Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pansies


Hi
I think pansies just might be among my favorite flowers as I saw this background paper on Free card kits. com and couldn't resist making a card. There was also a digi with pansies so I made it the size I wanted and colored it with pencil crayons and OMS. This is probably only the second time I have colored on a card. Think I am beginning to like it. lol The purple strip at the bottom is two sided tape put down and covered with glitter. Fiskars vine punches. Dollar Store punch for butterflies and a die label. Raised the leaves a little. I lined the envelope with the background paper and also put a wee strip on the inside of the card to finish it off.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

6 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

The Pansy design looks so good. What a nice idea to use double sided tape and add glitter to it!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh my...I saw this and just couldn't envision. You made it beautiful. Perhaps I need to re-visit!

Cheryl First said...

Very nice....I love purple!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very, very pretty. You coloured your image perfectly. It's neat how you found paper to match. Thank heavens for on-line finds.

Turnedgypsy said...

This is beautiful. What die did you use for the label? I love pansies too.

Curt in Indy said...

Your coloring is beautiful! You should do more of it because you are so good at it! Love this card! Best, Curt