Sunday, August 1, 2010

Anniversary album with gift box








Hi,


My friend asked me to make a card for a 25th anniversary where they had requested no gifts. I thought a photo album card would be nice. The couple in question farm so the scene was taken from a very old song book. I added the little Ford tractor and the stick men celebrating.


The cover is made with silver card stock and the scene is placed over glitter charcoal/silver paper .
The ribbon is charcoal and silver. I did not tie it in front of the album as I usually would because I did not want the bow to cover the scenery.


When I got the album finished I felt it really needed something else. So decided to make a box for it. Using the glitter silver paper for the top and the charcoal paper for the bottom. I used Cuttlebug die for the corners and added a bit of bling with the flower to give the whole project a little pop. The album was found on line and here is the link: http://www.lifestyleflossie.com/
This is the link I have on the paper where I copied it but it doesn't seem to work for me now. Sorry. However if you are interested in the directions I could e-mail them if I have an address. (providing that is not illegal to do so.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna



No comments: